We have an opportunity for an individual who wants to learn a new trade to join M&K Window installations based local to Huntingdon. Working as a valued and crucial member of our team you'll need to be self-motivated. Your main responsibility will be to shadow the owner, learning and understanding all aspects of the business from Fitting to technical product knowledge and problem solving.
This role is aimed to bring you up to speed on the industry, build up your expertise so you can self sufficient in what you do. This is an excellent trade to enter into but requires common sense and determination.
Experience required for this role:
• You will be proactive and have good communication skills
• You must have a valid Driving License
• Present yourself in a calm and professional manner to customers and members of the public.
• Have good time management skills
• You must be reliable, trustworthy.
You will be joining a rapidly growing family business with an abundance of support and guidance. Based in Huntingdon,
If you have the experience required, or for further details please contact the office on
This job was originally posted on Jora UK