This is a fantastic opportunity to join the media services division (OMG) of Omnicom, a leading global marketing and advertising communications company. This role offers an opportunity to develop a foundational understanding and experience across all the core disciplines within Product development - from product management to product marketing.
A typical day
- As this role sits within OMG Digital and Annalect, you will have the opportunity to learn the basics the application of tools that support digital media, data management, digital activation and optimisation, marketing technology platforms, analytics and measurement.
- As a result of working within the Product team, you will develop a broad and comprehensive understanding of the specific commercial applications of data, digital and technology that are relevant to marketing and advertising communications per se.
- In an integral support role for project management, you will learn:
- To develop and maintain project tracking, dashboards and information systems
- How to manage project issues through resolution including how and when to intervene appropriately
- An overview of different project management approaches when to use them
- A deep dive in Agile and SCRUM with the opportunity to earn an accreditation.
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Six months' admin experience
- A working knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Highly-detail oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Articulate and charismatic with desire to improve customer-facing skills and present to individuals with varying degrees of knowledge
- Organised with excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritise effectively
Perks and benefits
- Amazing location
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Health cover
- Multiverse community
- Showers on-site
- Social events
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.
Included in Qualification
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.