Apprentice Recruitment Consultant Required - within the education sector
GBP12,000 increases after completion of training
Are you interested in working within the recruitment sector but feel you would like to be trained on the job?
Are you resilient, driven and hard working and want to be rewarded for your efforts?
Here at RT Education, we are looking for an individual to join the team, you will benefit from training from individuals who have years of experience within the industry. You will be eased into the industry and be given the right level of support throughout.
Recruitment is very rewarding, fast pace, interesting and so very fun, everyday is different and is sales driven.
RT Education are part of the RT Group which was established in 2008 and is a specialist recruitment company committed to providing a great work, life, balance.
We have gone from strength to strength supplying educational staff across Primary, Secondary and SEN spectrum in both daily supply, long term and permanent roles. We provide recruitment solutions and adopt a consultative approach with our candidates and clients alike. Our service is honest and transparent where we aim to exceed customer's expectations rather than under deliver.
In line with our consultative approach RT Education are proud of their recruitment partnerships with clients across the UK and overseas.
We currently cover North London Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire Boroughs and due to our success we now wish to expand.
- Ensure that weekly targets are achieved
- Prepare and set up interviews for open jobs
- Create marketing for the business and your candidates e.g cv, profiles, job adverts
- Screen candidates for particular jobs or potential jobs (face to face and on the telephone)
- Attend network events
- Business development via phone and face to face
- Candidate relationships
- Negotiate with clients
- Build strong lasting working relationships with both candidates and clients within your catchment
The position is based within our newly refurbished Hertford office which is open planned, modern, slick and vibrant.
We have dress down Friday's
- Career development plan
- Finish an hour early every Friday
- Shortened hours during School breaks
- Competitive pay and commission Structure
- Personal Development Plan Structure
- End of year bonus/incentives
- Easter Egg Hunts
- Summer Parties
- Christmas Parties
- Quiz afternoons
- Free parking
and much much more!!!!