An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Analytical Scientist to join a rapidly expanding CDMO based in Northumberland. The successful graduate will develop, validate, and apply analytical methodologies.
* Develop, validate, and report analytical methodology and, where appropriate, provide resolution to technical problems.
* Apply analytical methodologies during the quality control and stability evaluation of a range of materials.
* Prepare work protocols for approval, critically assess data generated and review data from peers.
* Prepare and review reports, quality documents and training documentation.
* Acquire/record data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures.
* Perform assigned roles within CMC such as equipment responsible operator, training, equipment hardware and/or software validation and the ordering of consumable items.
* Any BSc (Hons) in Chemistry (e.g. Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry etc.)
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Any questions can be directed to Olivia at Jackson Hogg