Graduate Project Engineer - Permanent - Manufacturing - Salary + Benefits - West Lancashire
Our leading manufacturing client is seeking a Graduate Project Engineer to support the delivery of large scale and high value capital projects. Previous project experience is not essential.
* The role holder will support diverse project teams to develop and deliver plant solutions, with project value of up to GBP4m. Activities include design, engineering, procurement, construction (EPC), and commissioning activities to ensure successful delivery in terms of cost, time and quality, collaborating and communicating with project sponsors and stakeholders as required.
* The role includes a requirement to support the development of systems to manage and maintain required data and documentation to ensure efficient execution.
* You will be degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline by an accredited body, ideally with knowledge of project management methodology.
* Support will be provided to develop your knowledge and skills in this role.
* Ideally but not essential, you will have some experience of supporting the delivery of projects and demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop