Graduate Mechanical Engineer - Building Services Design - Solihull - Salary Circa GBP24,000
We are looking for graduates with ideally the following or similar degrees - Low Carbon Consulting / Environmental Engineering / Modern Building Design / Architectural Engineering / Building Services Engineer
Looking for your first position in the Mechanical Engineering sector?
If you'd like to work with a building services specific consultancy which can give you a huge insight to the buildings design world, as well as offer you the opportunity to grow your career, look no further!
About the consultancy and vacancy?
Known as one of the UK's leading, independently owned Building Services specific consultancy, this company are going through a phase of growth and looking to complement their Mechanical Design division with an West Midlands based Graduate Mechanical Engineer - ideally someone with green/sustainability principles at the core of their being and a passion for design.
With 6 offices around the UK and over 30 years' experience establishing themselves in the region, this consultancy work on only the best of projects. They work in all sectors, have a reputation for their BIM operations/standards and will be able to offer progression in this role as well as a hands-on development approach.
This award-winning consultancy engage with their local community by giving a lot back to several charities and they also encourage their staff to do as much as they can for their community and career. They are always seen at local awards nights and charity evenings giving you the opportunity to network and develop your own market presence.
Not only does this company look after their staff but they also push them to become the best they can be. Promotion and development are actively encouraged, as well as social events between all offices. To get the absolute max out of your work/life balance, personal development and work enjoyment, apply now!
What they can offer the successful Graduate Mechanical Engineer?
* Competitive market leading salary
* Discretionary performance related bonus
* Competitive holiday allowance
* Pension scheme
* The chance to work with a growing and maturing, independently owned building services specific consultancy
* Career progression and promotion
* Clean, open planned and environmentally friendly offices
* A real sense of belonging and recognition.
What this consultancy are looking for from the successful Graduate Mechanical Engineer?
* Ideally a building services or sustainability specific degree
* A good understand or working knowledge of software packages such as AutoCAD, Hevacomp or Revit.
* A building services, HVAC, mechanical or electrical background/placement would be advantageous but not essential
* The desire to progress as an individual within the sustainability environment.
* Outgoing, motivated and team player attitude.
How to apply?
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this Graduate Mechanical Engineer vacancy, please apply via this site or call ahead for a more preferential application. K41