Our client has developed a unique technology aimed in part at solving AI and HPC challenges on a global scale as well as addressing sustainability concerns in the data centre industry in general. Their solution also targets the edge computing market enabling workloads to be processed and analysed at the point-of-use regardless of how harsh or hostile the location.
About the role:
The business have the potential to mould the next generation of technology in data centre and IT infrastructure. The purpose of the role is to help generate new and exciting opportunities whilst raising awareness of precision immersion cooling in the wider marketplace. You will join an energised small team, working with some of the biggest names in the industry.
* Prepare and give professional presentations to clients and partners.
* Prospecting and lead generation for new clients.
* Present Company's compelling value proposition at an executive level.
* Developing strategies with the sales and marketing team.
* Manage relationships of partners and clients.
* Attendance of events, trade shows, and conference calls.
* Provide knowledge of the industry and common issues.
* Communicate effectively with both partners and clients the advantages of the technology.
Skills & Experience:
* Recent graduate
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to present confidently to a variety of audiences.
* Builds rapport quickly
* Driven with a competitive nature and thrives under pressure.
* A team player
* An ability to learn and understand new technologies is essential.
* Some sales experience would be beneficial