Apprenticeship Tutors and Assessors
We are looking for apprenticeship tutors and assessors with experience of helping learners through the full learner journey in Digital Marketing level 3, IS Business Analyst level 4, Finance Assistant and Property Maintenance level 2.
Due to expanding our portfolio we are seeking enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated individuals to lead the tutoring/assessing of our new courses. The successful applicants will possess an in-depth knowledge of their sector and have experience in delivering apprenticeships from enrolment to end point assessment.
The tutors/assessors will be based in our offices in Sheffield but will need experience of blended learning, teaching virtually through our remote online learning platform and must also have the capacity to visit the apprentices in their workplace.
The tutors/assessors will be responsible for the delivery and monitoring of apprentices to support the development of knowledge, skills and behaviours and to prepare apprentices for the end point assessment. In addition, the tutors/assessors will be responsible for supporting the development of learning material for the standard and safeguarding the learners. The successful applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills. All tutors will be expected to continually meet the needs of employers and learners.
We are looking for team players who wish to grow with the company. Our cohorts are currently small so positions are part time but we are a rapidly growing provider so we are looking for people who wish to increase their hours over time.
* Deliver high quality training, coaching and assessment to learners.
* Inspire, motivate and raise apprentices' aspirations through their passion for the sector.
* Deliver inductions to new apprentices inclusive of initial assessments, H&S checks and risk assessments on site.
* Conduct regular digital and face-to-face sessions and progress reviews with apprentices and their employers, complemented by eLearning.
* Provide opportunities for apprentices to develop their English, maths and digital skills and knowledge.
* Embed Equality & Diversity, Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Fundamental British Values into training content.
* Adhere to all EDLounge's policies & procedures, Education & Skills Funding Agency, Ofsted and Awarding Body requirements.
* Report to the senior management team to achieve agreed volumes of timely apprentice achievements in line with the business strategy and plans.
* Share best practice amongst the senior management Team and attend all internal meetings/training as required.
* Maintaining continued professional development (CPD) and keeping up to date with all industry developments and practices.
Experience and Qualifications -
* Industry experience in relevant sector.
* Related qualifications in relevant sector.
* A keen interest in education and a passion to teach, train, assess and coach apprentices in their chosen sector.
* Hold a recognised teaching/training qualification.
* Proven record of working to at least Ofsted Grade 2 standards.
* Working knowledge of Ofsted, ESFA and Awarding Organisation requirements.
* Must have excellent administrative skills with the ability to prioritise workloads, work methodically, accurately and effectively under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
* Resilience and adaptability when dealing with challenge or change, or support apprentice to overcome barriers to career and personal development.
* Full driving licence and own transport is essential.
* Excellent English, maths and digital skills.
There will be a requirement to undergo an enhanced DBS check to undertake this role, and to provide at least three suitable references upon request.
Hours and salary are negotiable