The role will be based in Hemel Hempstead, working Monday to Friday and will report to the Head of Bid Management and Frameworks.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with a hard-working mentality to be successful in a role that genuinely makes a difference to the lives of the others. NEC is cultivating an environment that is driven by training and development and are committed to investing in the success of the employees.
* Working with bid managers on preparation of tender documents
* Completing standard company information in client questionnaires
* Preparing and submitting NEC tender responses, monitoring and managing the mailboxes and working on the client facing Frameworks Service Desk
* Uploading documents to internal and external portals, ensuring document control is adhered to.
* Formatting, submitting and tracking tender submissions.
* General administration and maintenance to support the team in updating in-house content library of Company Information and Knowledge Management.
* Appropriate liaison and support of bid stakeholders.
* Raising and logging questions with the client and reviewing tender notices and completing client portal registrations.
* Provide advice and guidance to NEC colleagues
* Receive opportunities to bid via email and client web sites and ensure they are immediately passed to the relevant area of the NEC business and actioned.
* Deal with all invoicing, payment and delivery enquiries through access to back-office systems and liaison with the finance and delivery teams.
* Maintain the information about NEC on the relevant framework's web sites.
* Attend regular training and development sessions with an assigned mentor.
* Ensure company policies and procedures such are understood and adhered to
* Work with a dedicated apprentice mentor who will support and develop you throughout your apprenticeship.
* A chance to become a well-rounded member of the team
* You will be given the necessary training and development to distinguish yourself early in your career with NEC.
* An opportunity to learn the fundamentals of becoming a successful employee within a large multi-national organisation.
* A chance to work within and contribute to, a culture of success, driven by enthusiastic and ambitious employees