Graduate Recruiter/ Recruitment Consultant - 2 days remote working
Up to GBP25,000 + Commission
Benefits of working at D&R:
* Great Commission structure which is uncapped
* Monthly and quarterly bonuses
* iPhone 12 Pro Max
* Working from home on Mondays and Fridays
* 9am- 5pm working hours ensuring a healthy work life balance
* LinkedIn Recruiters account and access to numerous job boards
* Holidays abroad and annual awards ceremonies.
D&R Recruitment are a leading financial services recruiter based near Spitalfields market in London. In 2021 D&R's reputation within the financial services market has increased dramatically prompting a huge amount of work to come this way. This has prompted D&R to look for graduates to train from the ground up and become full 360 consultants with the aim that they can take some of this work on and solidify D&R's meteoric rise in the industry.
Day-2-day role as a graduate recruiter:
* You will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of candidates and clients.
* Pro-active in developing long term, trusting relationships.
* Matching candidates to job roles within the financial sector
* Working in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines
* Working towards target driven KPI's.
* Scope for career progression
What D&R need from a Graduate recruiter:
* Money and results driven
* Highly ambitious with a can-do attitude
* The ability to built relationships with both clients and customers
* Great social skills with a dynamic personality.
If you're at all interested in a career in recruitment, please apply below and kick start your future