The Multiverse Community exists to inspire and empower our audience of 4000+ apprentices and alumni to imagine and create their future. We do this by delivering events and content to inspire members, teach career skills and build a supportive network. We are looking for an innovative and resourceful Project Management Apprentice to join team and support our growing schedule of 18+ online, hybrid, and virtual events per month.
A typical day
- Ensuring accurate and timely event reporting on key metrics
- Managing online event resources on our Community Hub
- Liaising with external speakers and partners to ensure an outstanding event experience for all
- Coordinating event promotion and communication via Community channels
- Leading on all internal events communications
- Independently managing weekly events including our Friday Journaling series
- Dispatch of event swag and apparel
- Coordinating in-person event activity by bringing together venue proposals, ensuring a Covid safe environment and managing check-in at events
- Using your unique experience as an apprentice to bring new ideas and proposals that enhance our community member experience
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Six months' admin experience
- Problem solving
- A passion for events
- Previous experience in planning or delivering events (virtual or in-person)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills which you are able to vary according to audience, e.g apprentice community, Multiverse team and clients
- Exceptional planning skills - anticipating for various scenarios and having good backup solutions when situations inevitably change
- Excellent relationship management skills
- An appetite for work & bias for action - we are a relatively small team with big ambitions
Perks and benefits
- Multiverse community
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.
Included in Qualification
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.