As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Working in markets around the world, our people make us strong. They are Deutsche Bank. Without Human Resources (HR), we could never source, develop and retain the best talent, or formulate the strategies that motivate their performance.
Creating innovative, inspirational people strategies doesn't simply drive our success. It defines our culture and encourages teamwork. Diversity & Inclusion is key. Collaboration is pivotal.
Our people in Human Resources touch every part of our business. They shape the way we work. They find and recruit the brightest talent. They develop their skills through structured, on-going training. They give every single member of our staff the chance to achieve their career goals and make work exceptionally rewarding.
- Supporting recruiters in managing the pipeline programmes
- Being main point of contact for interns and managers for small business divisions
- Running any intern mid-point reviews with managers, collating feedback and coordinating round table events
- Ensuring timely and consistent communications go out to interns
- Supporting at some evening events including presentations and networking evenings
- Championing diversity through considering the needs of the interns and ensuring they are supported and have a positive experience
- Partnering on feedback meetings with managers. Making outcome calls to interns post the programme
- Being relationship manager for one or more UK universities, and manage campus events and campus ambassadors - liaising with Careers Offices, on campus clubs, students and internal stakeholders
- Runing assessment centres with recruiters, managing candidates and candidate communications
- Supporting and implementing best practices around the bank's Global Graduate Operating Principles & governance
- Adhering to regulatory and process requirements from a recruiting perspective
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in a Talent Acquisition environment
- Graduate market exposure - preferred
- Regional university market knowledge - preferred
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.