We are recruiting a recent graduate to join our exciting and fast-growing consultancy based in Guildford. This role will suit someone who has excellent communication skills, is bright, self-motivated and who enjoys the challenge of deadlines.
* Ideal Health is a professional services company that is exclusively focused on the healthcare sector and brings unparalleled experience in helping healthcare organisations realise the benefits of their investment in information technology.
We provide a range of consultancy, project and managed services at all stages of the healthcare investment lifecycle from strategy and pre-procurement through implementation and into ongoing operation and optimisation.
* As a graduate appointment you will be confident and articulate, possessing excellent verbal and written skills.
* Flexible in your approach to multiple tasks in a busy office environment.
* You will be keen to develop new opportunities and seek to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the company.
* You should possess good IT skills.
We Are Looking For:
* Degree required
* Some previous work experience (internship, work placement or employment)
* Positive, enthusiastic attitude
* Flexibility to meet the needs of the company in a tight time frame
* Ability to maintain high standards under pressure
What We Offer:
* A great place to work with very nice people!
* Potential to expand your role as the company continues to grow
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays