A leading Design Consultancy are seeking a bright and ambitious Graduate Software Engineer to join their growing team in Warwick, Warwickshire. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a talented software team, collaborating on a variety of design projects across multiple areas of specialism. You will oversee the design of embedded products from initial specification to manufacturing handover.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate which promises extensive training & development, as well as excellent career progression opportunities within a highly successful busines in Warwick, Warwickshire.
Required Skills & Experience:
* 1st or Upper Second Software Engineering degree from a university with a strong reputation
* Knowledge of and experience in, working with embedded software, in C, Python, or similar languages
* Experience in developing real-time software in C for embedded microcontrollers
* A basic understanding of electronics and the ability to read schematics
* An interest in writing software on embedded systems, often without operating systems or support libraries
* Communication skills and a willingness to work closely with company clients on multiple projects
* Software testing experience desirable
If successful, as a Graduate Embedded Software Engineer, you will sit within a highly talented, multidisciplinary team of Electronic, Mechanical and Software engineers, working collaboratively and ensuring that all visual and functional aspects of products meet the high company standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Embedded Software Engineer to join a market-leading design consultancy in Warwick, Warwickshire, working with external clients on a range of projects. If you feel you have the right experience for this Graduate Embedded Software Engineer position in Warwick, Warwickshire, please apply below