Signature Recruitment is proud to present the position of a Graduate Receptionist at a Prestigious London Private School on a full time, temporary basis. The postholder will be the first point of contact for the School on reception, attending to arrivals and the school register. The post holder will support with administration tasks and meeting and greeting appointments and maintaining reception area as well as working as part of a busy and friendly team. For this role, you will need to be in the Office Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, be well organised, have experience managing a reception and have preferably have previous experience working in a school before. If this sounds like the position for you, then please read on!
Graduate Receptionist Key Responsibilities:
- Daily tasks include maintaining the internal register for the school
- Managing the receptionists and the reception area including attending to guests for appointments, deliveries and student/ staff queries
- Answering queries via phone call, email and face to face
- Maintaining file storage systems
- Maintaining the central student record system
Graduate Receptionist Key Skills /Experience:
- Highly organised
- Experience working within a school is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of dealing with a wide variety of enquiries face-to-face, by telephone or by email
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you are professional, well-presented and are in possession of the skills outlined above, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.