Skills required for this Graduate Acoustics Engineer vacancy:
* Degree in Acoustics or similar.
* Experience using Matlab or Python for data processing and analysis.
* Understanding of the fundamentals of acoustics (degree level).
* Experience with speech analysis.
* Understanding of digital signal processing.
* Understanding of audio electronics, amplifiers and transducers.
Exciting opportunity for an acoustics graduate to join this fast growing communication systems market leader. You will not only be getting fantastic training using the latest acoustic testing equipment but will be involved in the full lifecycle of product design and development.
Don't miss out on this rarely available opportunity. Apply now!
Role: Graduate Acoustics Engineer vacancy
Salary: GBP30-40K plus flexible working hours, an early finish on Fridays, bonus , private healthcare, pension, dental plan, life assurance, free parking and subsidised restaurant facilities.
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* Graduate Engineer * Test Engineer * Audio Algorithm Engineer * Digital Signal Processing Engineer * Speech Analyst * DSP Engineer * Electronics Engineer
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please email your CV now and call Pia Hartnell on (phone number removed).
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first