A well-established company founded in the 1960's, looking to double their UK office in size by 2025. Our client focuses on helping the high-end dental market but providing them with market leading dental products. They work with well-known brands that have a high reputation in the market and they are looking to hire ambitious graduates who is credible and can represent them well.
The Role: As a Graduate Territory Sales Manager based in either Bristol or Cardiff, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients within the Southwest of England. You will be expected to visit clients on a daily basis and sell these products face-to-face. A driving license is therefore essential. When you are not going on client meetings, you will be expected to be proactive in finding new business opportunities to grow your client basis.
As a Graduate Territory Sales Manager who are you?
- You have graduated from university within the last 2 years
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are?coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You are?self motivated. You have a natural desire to apply yourself and want to do well.
- You have good time management. You are able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- You are a team player and thrive working in a competitive yet supportive environment.
The Package you will receive as a Graduate Territory Sales Manager is:
- GBP25,000 Basic?salary
- GBP5k Bonus
- Company Vehicle
- Sales Training
What you will do as a Graduate Territory Sales Manager:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Prospect potential customers via phone, email, social media to schedule meetings
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Share your opinions and insights with your manager
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career