Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
We are looking for ambitious, driven individual who is keen to develop their career to support the development and delivery of our new and growing business streams.
Commercial - including contract development and management, customer relationship management, bid management, business case development
The role will give the ideal candidate an opportunity to gain experience in a growing business, supported by a diverse training and development programme. The initial role will be offered on an initial 2-year fixed-term contract, with the opportunity for career progression into permanent post.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
* Be degree qualified, or have an equivalent level qualification
* Have some experience working in a professional environment (either post-grad or during education)
* Have excellent IT skills - particularly in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel
* Have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work and work to deadlines
* Be proactive and self-motivated, with ability to work on own initiative
* Have excellent communication skills, with confident approach to dealing with stakeholders at all levels
* Be co-operative - supporting others if they require help in the short term
* Have a delivery focused approach
* Have a customer focused attitude, with ability to understand and respond to customer requirements
* Be able to manipulate, analyse and interpret data
2year Fixed Term Contract with the opportunity for career progression into permanent post.
Remuneration the salary for this role is GBP33,133.00. Annual pay reviews are conducted.
Bonus the Company offer a generous GBP4,000 per annum Delivery Bonus to all employees.
Pension Scheme as an employee, you will be eligible to join the Company's Defined Contribution Pension scheme.
Education & Training we take pride in helping people learn and develop by supporting, accelerating and directing your learning. As well as the completion of mandatory health and safety courses, training packages will be tailored to meet your specific needs. Supporting your learning at work is high on our agenda as it is important that the skills of our workforce meet current and future demands as well as supporting your continuing professional development.
Healthy Work-life Balance The Company encourages all employees to effectively balance their work with their outside life. We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer paid time off for accrued hours, generous annual leave entitlements and a holiday trading scheme.
Health & Wellbeing Other employee benefits which you would be eligible to join as an employee include a Private Medical Insurance scheme and Company Cycle scheme.Location:
The role will be based at our Capenhurst Site near Chester, although some travel may be required as part of the role.
About the Company:
Our company is a subsidiary of a major global player in the nuclear industry. Operating on a UK nuclear licensed site, we specialise in radioactive waste management and decommissioning services. With an ambitious business development and growth strategy over the next few years, we are looking to strengthen our team to support the development and delivery of our new and existing business streams.
So if you are looking to build your career in a developing and ambitious company, we would love to hear from you