Graduates I am looking for you !!
Are you enthusiastic, committed to professional ethics, standards of practice and the care and education of children ?, can you think on your feet and work under pressure? Are you flexible, and able to create a classroom atmosphere that is stimulating and encouraging to pupils ?
if this sounds like something that you would like to become a part of then come join us at Randstad.
either as a newly qualified teacher ? or would like an introduction to see if you would like to start your journey within Education? you could even still be a Student but would like some classroom experience?
we have an opportunities to get you started
- Contribute to subject development by producing , reviewing and updating curriculum plans and schemes of work
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum
- Punctual and reliable
- Teach classes allocated and provide a well planned challenging, purposeful learning environment
- Develop approach to self - directed learning , use technology to support learning
- Use assessment data to inform lesson planning
- Set homework and mark promptly
- Ensure a high quality of teaching and learning takes place
- Deal with immediate problems/emergencies according to school policy and procedures
- Respond to questioning
- Managing behaviour of pupils whilst undertaking work to ensure a constructive environment
- strong classroom management
- Motivated and enthusiastic demeanour
- Be an inspiring and engaging communicator
- use imagination and innovation to enhance learning experience
- you will have a genuine passion for teaching
- experience up to key stage 3/4
- OTS/PGCE equivalent
- Be flexible and committed
- Dedicated Consultants with experience in education
- Competitive rates of pay , paid weekly , which are fully compliant under the AWR 2011
- Recommend a friend bonus worth up to GBP300
- flexibility to work when and where through our network of Branches
Randstad Education are an Approved Partner of LASBM and we are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Lancashire. If this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, which may be a better match.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility vetting including a DBS check and providing satisfactory references. A DBS on the update service would be a distinct advantage due to the urgent nature of some of these roles.
If you have the recent and relevant experience for this behaviour support role job and are immediately available for work then please apply with your CV NOW to Emma Bennett, your specialist consultant.