Would you like to work in the travel services sector as an IT apprentice?
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, and ambitious individual who is looking to launch or develop their career in Business Systems, IT and Data.
If you enjoy IT and have a desire to learn the latest in-demand skills, then a NowSkills IT apprenticeshipcould be the right choice for you.
You will be:
- Identifying, collecting, and migrating data to/from a range of internal and external systems
- Learning to manipulate and link different data sets as required
- Developing knowledge of interpreting and applying the organisation's data
- Collecting and compiling data from different sources
- Supporting different departments in such tasks as pulling reports and navigating our CRM system
At NowSkills we support you every step of the way. Just bring your determination to succeed and your commitment to a 12-15-month IT apprenticeship. We are the leaders in IT apprenticeships, just read our apprentice reviews - more leading employers choose to bring their digital opportunities to NowSkills than anyone else.
What qualifications will I achieve?
- Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship, awarded by the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Data Analysis Tools
- BCS Level 4 Diploma Analysis Concepts
100's of other IT apprenticeships roles are available.
If you're not successful with this opportunity, don't worry. NowSkills is the leader in IT apprenticeships, and we partner with hundreds of leading employers who trust us to train their apprenticeship talent, and most opportunities aren't even advertised, we have learners like you, waiting for roles.
Simply register with us by applying for this opportunity (or via our website) and we will contact you about this and other roles as they are released. We accept 10 new roles per day, so it won't take long for the perfect role to find you!
NowSkills' average time for an apprentice to begin their paid apprenticeships after registration with us is 10 working days, apprentices are applying daily, don't delay apply today.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good level of communication skills
- Some knowledge of basic Microsoft Office packages e.g.Excel is required
- Skilful at using a computer
- Interested in new Software packages and technology
- Interested in analysing and manipulating data
- Be a committed, enthusiastic, and supportive team member
- Good attention to detaili.e.spotting mistakes within data sheets
- Five GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent)
- A level 3 Apprenticeship (or equivalent)
- Other relevant qualifications and also experience; (or equivalent) or an aptitude test with a focus on functional maths
Upon successful completion of the Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship, further progression opportunities are available:
- Promotion in the workplace, or a movement into a managerial role
- Study at a higher level of apprenticeship (dependent on occupation)
- Enrolling in a degree (full or part-time) or even a degree apprenticeship
- Continuing in the role, but undertaking additional, related qualifications to further development