We're looking for a driven, enthusiastic Software Testing Apprentice. You'll work across a portfolio of clients and technology environments, undertaking manual testing of software, with additional opportunities to develop knowledge and skills within automated testing.
- Utilise pre agreed test scripts, QA measures and processes to complete testing for each software development, client and/or project
- Ensure identified bugs are logged with the appropriate level of detail and in the relevant format for reporting
- Recommend suitable technology improvements to internal Product Owners and Development teams
- Work closely with test team colleagues, Project Managers, internal development teams and client teams
- Collaborate effectively with people across the company to ensure the successful transition of our services through to implementation
You will be working alongside a team of talented tech professionals who are passionate about the industry. Contributing to big projects and learning new skills
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
We are looking for someone who shows a keen interest in Software Testing and the technology industry in general.
If you have any industry or Bootcamp experience, this is a real bonus, but not a deal breaker!
You will definitely need to enjoy learning and being open to mastering new skills as the tech industry is always evolving. This may involve independent reading and using online materials to build on your skills and find answers to your queries.
A keen eye for detail is also a must!Personal qualities
We are looking for someone with an enthusiastic, questioning and professional attitude with a commitment to learning new skills.
You will need to be punctual, reliable, honest with a strong work ethic and a 'can-do' outlook.
You must be able to work as part of a team and contribute to team meetings, but also be able to work on your own to targets and deadlines.Desired qualifications
No formal qualifications required.Future prospects
As a top growth and ever changing industry, you will have gained the knowledge and experience to progress with your career into Senior Testing positions or other specialisms in the industry.Things to consider
First interviews may be online/phone and successful candidates may be given some online learning resources to work through before attending the second interview.