- Produce reports from the Data Warehouse and other systems according to business needs
- Assist in maintaining the Data Warehouse and integrating new information as required
- Assist in maintaining OLAP cubes and integrating new information as required
- Work with staff across the business to understand and deliver on individual reporting needs
- Identify and suggest opportunities to improve reporting
- Develop and maintain existing reports and dashboards in the analytics platform
- Other duties as required
Also, please be aware of the following:
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria
- To conform with all Company policies and procedures including Health and Safety
- To treat all employees, customer and suppliers with dignity and respect
- This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the post but simply reflects the key areas involved
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Good problem-solving skills
- Effective time management and prioritisation (conscientiousness)
- Knowledge of database principles
- Knowledge of SQL an advantage
- Understanding the underlying data and the business processes that drive them are essential.
Data Administrator Business Analyst
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above and
- 2x A Levels (1 including Maths, Economics or ICT), or
- An International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT, or
- A Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject, or
- A BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits, or
- A minimum of 15 months of experience within the last 24 months or 18 months in the last 36 months in an IT role. Specific roles that are acceptable are:
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.