At Charles Tyrwhitt our purpose is to "Make it easy for men to dress well". The primary purpose of the Warehouse Operative is to ensure the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of goods and products to feed business operations and customer demand. This role will require a flexible approach to work as there is a need for early morning starts and late finishes. Presently the role is Monday to Friday.
- Ensure that all lifting and manoeuvring of product is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures.
- Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure own and safety of others.
- Keep areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency.
- Achievement focused.
- Unloading containers and checking deliveries against the delivery paperwork.
- To carry out other duties as required within the department or warehouse.
At Charles Tyrwhitt you will be working towards a Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.