Our client is offering a very excting opportunity to provide an excellent start in a career within property arrangement services.
On offer is a 2 year apprenticeship programme to become an Assistant Property Manager. This is a development role which will lead to further opportunities in this fast-paced and exciting industry.
Purpose of the position:
To assist the Property Manager in providing effective management of all properties within one of the company's property management portfolios, ensuring effective communication between the company and Freeholders, Leaseholders, and any other relevant parties at all times.
Academic & Trade Qualifications:
* 5 GCSE Grade A-C including English and Maths.
Once established within the role your responsibilities & duties:
* Assist in the management of properties within a designated property portfolio of up 1500 units.
* Assist with the management of ongoing maintenance demands for each property within your designated property portfolio, as required by the Property Manager.
* React to and address maintenance reports received from Freeholders, Leaseholders, Management Companies and, where applicable, tenants.
* Assist with the management of a pool of authorised contractors to address all aspects of ongoing building maintenance for each property within your designated property portfolio.
* Assist with the creation of, approval and operation of an annual service charge budget for each property within your designated property portfolio.
* Respond to general enquiries from Freeholders, Leaseholders, Management Companies and, where applicable, Tenants, in a timely and professional manner.
* Assist the Property Manager to organise, and if required to attend Annual General Meetings (AGMs), Directors Meetings and/or Leaseholder Meetings, where applicable, for properties within your designated property portfolio.
* As directed by the Property Manager, make regular visits to each property within your designated property portfolio and carry our regular inspections of contractor works to ensure quality and value for money.
* Provide general administrative support to the Property Manager.
* Deputise for the Property Manager as required in their absence.
* Answer general telephone and email enquiries, take messages accurately and arrange call-backs where applicable.
* Comply with all requirements of the Governing body, ARMA, and the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management standard.
* Any other applicable duties as assigned by the Management, with due time and notice.
Personal Qualities & Behavioural Traits:
Essential qualities or behaviours you will be able to develop:
* Ability to manage own workload with supervision.
* Ability to keep to dates and times.
* Ability to learn new skills through internal and external training.
* Proactive Approach to problem solving.
* Approachable nature with a good positive can-do attitude.
* Comfortable presenting in front of small groups and answering questions as part of a small team or panel.
We are looking for someone with a strong personality who is dynamic, outgoing and creative to join a fun vibrant team!
Full time working hours Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
Because this role is an apprenticeship the salary for the first 12 months is based on apprenticeship rates, rising to GBP17,500.00 in the second year