A career position for a new graduate - based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a successful, professional recruitment company based on the waterside business park at Cams Hall in Fareham, near to Portsmouth and Port Solent. We are a friendly team of Recruiters and Recruitment Consultants with a fast-paced working environment and excellent team-based benefits. As a result of expansion, we are now looking for another Graduate trainee Recruiter to work closely with candidates.
The role is primarily to work on sourcing skilled professional candidates for our clients' outstanding vacancies. You will be talking on the telephone to a wide range of candidates, building relationships and matching suitable individuals to jobs and arranging for them to attend interviews with client companies.
Ideally you will be a 2021 or recent university graduate (in any subject) with a competitive and enthusiastic personality and the desire to succeed in a business career. You will also be determined and proactive and will have a strong ability to communicate on the telephone. Full training is provided.
You will be receive a good basic salary and will have the opportunity to earn commission and bonuses on top. We offer excellent graduate mentoring and career development, as well as team and individual incentive schemes and a wide range of additional benefits.
The benefits we offer include:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around GBP26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
- An environment that rewards individual achievements
- Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, you must be a graduate and you should be eligible to live and work in the UK