An office-based trainee role for a new graduate - based in Fareham, near Winchester
Blueprint Recruitment is a successful, professional recruitment company based on the picturesque Cams Hall Estate park in Fareham, near to Winchester. We are really busy and as a result of expansion, we are now looking to recruit an additional trainee Graduate Resourcer.
We are looking for a recent graduate to work on finding skilled professional candidates for our clients' open vacancies. You will be joining a busy office and will talking on the telephone to candidates, building relationships and matching individuals to jobs. You will have lots of daily tasks to keep up with including arranging interviews for candidates and negotiating start dates with clients.
Ideally you will be a recent or new university graduate (in any subject) with a competitive and ambitious personality and the desire to succeed in a business career. You will also be determined and proactive and will have a strong ability to communicate on the telephone. Full training is provided.
You will be paid a good basic salary and will receive commission and bonuses on top. We offer excellent graduate mentoring and career development, as well as team and individual incentive schemes and a wide range of additional benefits.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around GBP26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
- An environment that rewards individual achievements
- Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, a free fruit basket, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, you must be a graduate and you should be eligible to live and work in the UK