As an Electrical Maintenance Technician, your duties will include:
* Assembling, installing, testing and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures.
* Planning and carrying out small projects.
* Connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers or other components.
* Inspecting electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes.
* Repairing or replacing wiring, equipment and fixtures using hand tools and power tools to include minor building work and making good to diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components.
* Using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
* To monitor, adjust and identify faults as required.
* Any other duty required by the company