We are R13 recruitment. We are an independent agency providing recruitment expertise within the commercial sector. We are made up of a small, but very successful (and fun-loving) team and we are looking to welcome a new addition - someone pretty exceptional, to join us as our Apprentice Recruitment Administrator.
The business is growing, and we are offering a role that combines not only administration but customer service and elements of marketing also. This is a unique opportunity, it's diverse and varied and no two days will be the same. We are seeking someone who is self-motivated, has a willingness to learn and will help to shape the on-going development of an already accomplished business. You will be excited to become an integral member of our dedicated team.
Interested so far? Let us explain the daily duties:
* Answering incoming calls, delivering high levels of customer service and professionalism.
* Ascertaining the callers need and handling / transferring / message taking efficiently.
* Administration of files and database system; entering and cross-referencing data.
* Regularly contacting candidates to assess their current situation and updating the team and online database.
* Use of email systems, and monitoring / taking action on general inbox.
* Undertaking telephone interviews.
* Sending out customer surveys and monitoring completed surveys for feedback.
* Obtaining references for work seekers.
* Creating and posting job adverts onto websites.
* Formatting of applicants CV's in line with company standards.
* Occasional reporting and auditing where necessary.
* Assisting with general marketing and events/charity projects.
* Monitoring stationery and facilities, placing orders as and when needed.
* Additional ad hoc projects/activities to promote the growth of the business.
* Have good GCSE grades (A Levels or equivalent are desirable but not essential).
* Have experience in a customer orientated role, delivering excellent customer service.
* Possess effective communication skills - a confident verbal manner and excellent written ability.
* Be organised, pro-active and illustrate high-levels of accuracy.
* Be able to provide a helpful and positive manner, always going the extra mile.
* Be competent in using a PC, have good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Be self-motivated, with a willingness to learn.
* A real team player.
What we can offer you:
- Starting salary of GBP16,000 per annum.
- Opportunity to gain a recognised vocational qualification.
- Full time position working 40 hours per week, on a flexible basis within core business hours.
- Up to 3 days working from home per week.
- Modern, open plan office based in central Norwich.
- Collaborative working environment.
- Reward and recognition culture.
- Financial and career progression offered based on performance.
- Expensed iPhone & company laptop.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (holiday increases incrementally by one day per full calendar years' service) + birthday off.
- Life Assurance & Contributory Pension (after probation).
- Funded team quarterly nights out regardless of whether we have hit target.
- Causal dress code.
If you think you can be the next R13 apprentice, contact Kim Clarkson -Marketing & Office Manager.
If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate