Graduate Marketing Assistant - All Fields of Study Welcome - Immediate Start
Interview type: All interviews are carried out online via Zoom at this time.
Are you eager to prove to the world that you are capable of great things?
Do you want to shine at work and receive recognition when you perform well?
Can you thrive in a fast-paced, competitive, team-oriented environment where no two days are ever the same? If so, we want to meet you so we can discuss a future together!
With the UK coming out of lockdown and recovering from the effects of the pandemic, Metanoia Associates has started its expansion plans and we need you to help us achieve them!
We are looking for Graduates and ambitious career changers who possess the following:
- Excellent student mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Driven to succeed
Working at Metanoia Associates, we will help you to progress and develop in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Development
- PR & Client Relations
You will learn all aspects of our business through our structured Graduate Development Program with the goal of ultimately being in charge of a client, portfolio of clients and your own operations.
Graduate Marketing Assistant openings involve:
- Interactive marketing and sales presentations
- Working as part of a team to achieve results and targets
- Friendly competition, challenges, rewards and recognition
- Learning, earning and growing at your own pace
Graduate Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- 1+ years' experience working with customers (retail sales, hospitality, reception, customer service, sales, telemarketing, or similar) is desirable but not essential
- An above-average work ethic, desire to succeed, the ability to take constructive criticism and follow direction are expected because the more you put in, the more you get out
- Full-time availability along with the mentality and willingness to go the extra mile rather than watch the clock
- 18+ years of age, eligible to work in the UK, local to Manchester (or able to commute - we can't hold spots this time of year for people wanting to re-locate)
Top Graduate Marketing Assistants may be eligible for:
- Growth Opportunities
- Travel Opportunities (once borders have fully opened)
- The opportunity to add excellent experience to your CV
- Bonuses and Incentives on a regular basis
- Public Speaking Opportunities
- Invitations to Regional Seminars
- Invitations to Corporate Events
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
What happens next: A member of our team will be in contact with shortlisted candidates within the next 3-4 working days to arrange a suitable time to complete an interview. Please make sure to include your email and phone number so no communication is missed.
At Metanoia Associates, our sole aim is to help the wide variety of companies we work with increase their brand awareness and customer base. Together with our strong work ethic and dedicated workforce, we can help our clients maximise their marketing budgets.
Total commitment to our customers is at the core of who we are, making Metanoia Associates the one supplier that clients can trust for better, smarter sales & marketing solutions. We take great pride in providing the resources our customers need to ensure their success. Our team of talented and passionate professionals work hard, embrace challenges and is wholeheartedly dedicated to the success of our clients.
This customer centric focus has led to extraordinary growth, and we are now seeking sales assistants to help plot the course and drive the success of our business in 2021 and beyond.