A great opportunity to join a market leading global company that distributes to over 40 countries worldwide.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager for VetPlus you will be responsible for ensuring that there is consistency and compliance between the UK and International markets. You will liaise with distributors to inform and share marketing activities.
Main duties (but not limited to): -
* Create product and marketing materials for VetPlus.
* Act as the office-based point of contact for distributors for all marketing related matters.
* Ensure all marketing materials adhere to the Company's "Brand guidelines".
* Work closely with the marketing team to support specific marketing campaigns.
* Coordinate and attend International meetings both in the UK and overseas.
* Attend international shows.
* Ensure all administration for marketing material is processed correctly.
* Previous marketing experience would be highly advantageous.
* Demonstratable interest and/or qualification in marketing.
* Great interpersonal skills.
* Excellent time management.
* High attention to detail.
* Able to work effectively autonomously.
* Full UK driving licence
Essentially, we are looking for someone with an interest in Marketing that is looking to further develop their career in a role within a global company.
If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you!
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products.
We are currently the 2nd biggest manufacturer of Veterinary Nutraceuticals in the world. In addition, we currently distribute to 40 countries in the world and looking to increase this to 80 in the next 5 years.
Apply online for immediate consideration