Business Support Apprenticeship
A fantastic new apprenticeship opportunity with Sytner Mercedes Benz of Milton Keynes is waiting just for you!
We are thrilled to be advertising for a Business Support Apprentice to join our successful and high performing team at Mercedes Benz of Milton Keynes.
This exciting opportunity, will see the successful candidate undertake the nationally recognised qualification, Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship, provided in partnership with national training provider, REMIT. Embarking on an 18 month programme, this unique opportunity will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to gain experience and apply their skills, whilst enhancing their knowledge and gaining a qualification.
With a focus on adding value, the role of the Business Support Apprentice will include engaging and supporting different departments across the business, working both independently and as part of a team. The flexibility and responsiveness required allows the apprentice to develop a wide range of skills within an inclusive, professional and prestige environment. The apprentice will interact with internal and external customers and be involved in developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services.
This is an unrivalled opportunity with excellent training and superb future career prospects.
Don't worry if you do not have previous experience, we are looking for applications from individuals with a willingness to learn and progress. Full training and support is provided through our dedicated in-house Learning & Development team, REMIT and Mercedes-Benz. We are committed to providing you with the platform to achieve your aspirations and get to where you want to be.
If you consider yourself to have a passion for organisation and administrative skills along with attention to detail this could be the opportunity for you.
Reporting to the dealership accountant, as a Business Support Apprentice you will learn:
- IT Skills - Use of different IT software and systems relevant to the organisation in order to: write letters or emails, create proposals, perform financial processes, complete administration tasks and record and analyse data.
- Record and document production- Produce accurate records and documents including: emails, letters, files, payments, reports and proposals.
- Decision making - make effective decisions based on sound reasoning and how to deal with challenges in a mature way.
- Interpersonal skills - To build and maintain positive relationships within team and across the organisation.
- Communications - Good communication skills, face-to-face, on the telephone, in writing and on digital platforms.
- Quality - To complete tasks to a high standard, and demonstrate the necessary level of expertise required to complete tasks, and apply yourself to continuously improve your work.
- Planning and organisation- Take responsibility for initiating and completing tasks, manage priorities and time in order to successfully meet deadlines. Manage the expectations of colleagues at all levels positive. Manage resources e.g. equipment or facilities.
- Project management- Plan required resources to successfully deliver projects. Skills to undertake and lead projects as and when required.
- Knowledge - Learn in-depth knowledge of the company and the wider business environment
- Behaviour - How to display role-model behaviours and positively contribute to the company's culture.
The successful candidate can look forward to developing their career within business support administration.
Sytner are committed to promoting equal opportunities, valuing diversity and supporting an inclusive working environment for all our colleagues and applicants for employment. We provide reasonable adjustments to support candidates during the recruitment process and these are tailored to best suit the needs and strengths of the individual. If you would like to discuss your specific requirements, please do contact us upon submitting your application.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career whilst gaining a national recognised qualification in a business offering market leading, professional and personal development, as well as a great working environment surrounded by great people, click apply now!
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide a fantastic working environment and we and are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'. We pride ourselves on delighting colleagues and developing careers and advocate internal progression and self-development
We offer family friendly, flexible working arrangements and recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as a competitive salary and bonus you will also benefit from subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase schemes for your family as well as discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, discounted Gym membership and discounts with popular high street retailers.
All Sytner Colleagues uphold our Company values, embrace inclusivity and diversity, indorse the 'One Team' ethos, operate with integrity in everything that you do, celebrate the successes and most importantly have fun!
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top-rated retailer on Glassdoor as a result of direct colleague feedback.