An industry leading organisation based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre are looking for a proactive, graduate-level individual to join them as a Team Administration and Events Assistant, supporting the wider team Business Development team in a varied, challenging role! This is an incredible opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their experience in a professional environment, engaging with stakeholders regularly and starting in a role that will lead to long-term progression within the company!
Some of your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing all-round administrative support to the Business Development team, ensuring all activity and planning is recorded and uploaded onto systems
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to schedule in meetings and prepare any necessary information and documentation
- Supporting the team with scheduling events throughout the year, sourcing venues and suppliers, negotiating contracts and costs
- Managing guest lists and attendees, liaising with stakeholders to provide all key information for the events
- Travelling between their offices and attending the events to ensure the smooth running of the full process
- Completing additional ad hoc administrative duties for the team when required
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised, have confidence using MS Office, navigating LinkedIn and using platforms such as Zoom and MS Teams, and most importantly be a team player! They are looking for someone who is open to developing their career within the organisation, gaining invaluable skills that will support the team with growing business demands, the implementation of new changes, and continuing to build upon and maintain relationships with their clientele!
This position is a full-time permanent position paying between GBP18-20k and will be based both in the office and working from home. This role offers the opportunity to develop your skill set and career further, in a progressive, forward-thinking organisation!
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.