Ambitious individual required for a very interesting and genuine career opportunity working for a cutting-edge company based closed to Thame. This role would suit an educated and ambitious individual, ideally a graduate, looking to carve out a career or someone from a recruitment background looking for the next step up to develop their career. A starting salary of circa GBP20,000 with potential commission. Generous holiday allowance of 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension and Private Health Care.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Office administration, maintaining and updating database
- Handling incoming enquiries and queries via telephone and email
- Coordinating internal resources, job postings and candidate applications
- Scheduling meetings and interviews with candidates
- On boarding clients and candidates to internal systems •
- Supporting company website and social media accounts
- Working with senior members of the team in sales, marketing and recruitment
- Educated to a minimum of A Level or degree level;
- Previous recruitment or HR experience would be a great advantage
- Second to none communication skills and a professional manner
- Ambitious and keen to learn and develop professionally
- Must have strong IT skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- You will need to be organised with a keen eye for detail
- Genuine enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Due to the location you must have your own transport
This is a great opportunity to build on your long-term career.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.