Supporting the Head of Property in providing effective management of the project portfolio to help develop a realistic and focused plan of delivery for the business. This role also involves conducting analysis to support with the delivery of projects and organisational change.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Supporting the Head of Property with the delivery of allocated projects based on the needs of The Perfume Shop, ensuring the correct processes are adopted and followed
- Drafting, coordinating and sharing project plans with the Head of Property for review and sign off, ensuring they are realistic, deliverable and appropriate to the size of the project
- Being responsible for documenting and researching all projects to enable the successful transition and delivery
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to the agreed deliverables including but not limited to budget, deadlines and quality
- Assisting the Head of Property with the system budgets, ensuring the budgets are monitored and contributing towards future proposals
- Running reports, analysing data and sharing management information with relevant departments and the wider business when needed to share insight and awareness of projects
- Continually communicating and working with the AS Watson Group when needed, ensuring projects are delivered to the required timelines and budget
- Acting as an ambassador for our CSR activities
- Being responsible for completing all learning and tasks from your Apprenticeship in a timely manner, ensuring key skills and knowledge are reflected in your role at The Perfume Shop
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required.
This job is a good fit for you if you:
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment
- Have strong administration and organisation skills
- Are able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Have a positive approach and attitude to a diverse role
At The Perfume Shop, you will be working towards the Associate Project Manager Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard over 18 months.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Previous experience of working in a retail or property environment
- Previous experience of having worked in an administrative or coordinator role
- Demonstrable experience of innovating processes, with the ability to challenge the norm
- Competent in all MS Office systems - including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to build and demonstrate commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to influence where necessary
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- A full driving license as some travel will be required
- A keen interest in completing an Apprenticeship within a Property role
No qualifications required!Future prospects
Could lead to a permanent role within the Property Team with options for career progression Things to consider
The vacancy dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy could close early.
This role will involve sign travel and nights away from home.