You are a member of the Operations Team, supporting the Supply Chain Coordinator across all internal functions of the business to ensure the on-time delivery of goods and services to our customers for both production and repairs.
As the Supply Chain Assistant you are involved at the start of the process, ensuring services and materials are ordered and received on time, all the way through to the end of the Supply Chain by shipping the final product on time.
Such other duties as the Company may from time to time reasonably require
- Processing Goods Received Notices to Job Cards
- Preparation of new repair quotations and issue to clients
- Coordinate items ready for sale; Invoice sales, prepare logistics paperwork necessary for delivery
- Ensuring delivery slots are booked with Clients’ warehouses in line with contractual commitments
- Communicate with customers as required
- Managing client queries in relation to rejected invoices
- Support Procurement to expediate material deliveries
- Petards Joyce-Loebl is committed to compliance with all relevant EU and Member State laws in respect of Personal Data that the Company collects and processes. All full and part time employees and agency contractors who receive or have access to Personal Data collected or processed by the Company shall ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in accordance with the Company Data Protection Policy.