Are you passionate about IT?
Do you have great customer service skills?
Would you like to gain a nationally-recognised level 3 qualification?
We are currently looking for an IT support apprentice to join our ever-growing team. The role offers an exciting opportunity for someone to learn in service lead company that uses cutting edge technology.
Working with the Team at WestSpring you will have a chance to do a varied role meaning every day is different and exciting.
You will learn:
- Building and repairing PCs
- Managing our software
- Supporting our clients via the support system
- Diagnostics of 1st line support cases with the help and support of the rest of the team
- Working onsite with clients
- Professional, friendly approach
- Keen IT interest
- Punctual and good attention to detail
- Keen interest to learn and develop
- GCSE Maths and English grade 4/C or above
Alongside your role, you will study towards your Level 3 Apprenticeship in Information Communications Technician, delivered by professional Apprenticeships via a mixture of monthly classroom sessions and 1-1 tutorials.
At WestSpring there is a great chance to gain valuable experience and step up the Career ladder, this is proven in our track record of working with apprentices.
- Your birthday off work each year
- Relaxed enjoyable working atmosphere
- Team social events
- Career development opportunities
- Monthly 121s and quarterly reviews
This fantastic role won’t be around for long so apply now!