- Apply tools and techniques for data analysis and data visualisation (including the use of business information tools)
- Identify, collect and migrate data to and from a range of systems
- Manage, clean, abstract and aggregate data alongside a range of analytical studies on that data
- Manipulate and link different data sets
- Summarise and present data and conclusions in the most appropriate format for users
- Answer general queries from the managers
- Prepare manual and automated reports through Power BI and other required formats.
- Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
- Efficiently respond to both internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is high
- Attend weekly meetings with the Business Support Team
- Carry out other admin tasks as directed
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Microsoft 365, including: Excel, Word, Sharepoint, Forms and PowerPoint.
- Basic level in Power BI
- Data cleansing, and data enrichment skills. Can develop knowledge of data cleansing and standardisation.
- Proven IT and mathematical skills. You have proven IT and mathematical skills, demonstrated through relevant qualifications or work experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. You can apply analytical techniques to present a solution.
- Communication skills. You have strong verbal and written communication skills and understand how to share insights with stakeholders.
- Logical and creative thinking skills. You can approach a problem, applying logic and creativity.
- Project management skills. You know how to work with stakeholders to gather requirements and deliver findings. (BI Analyst and Junior BI Analyst may oversee projects within a data analytics team.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to effectively prioritise your workload and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A proactive/can do attitude to work
- The ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of role
GCSE: 5 separate subjects passed at grade 4 or above (or equivalent). These subjects should include English (Language or Literature) and Maths at Grade 4 or above (or equivalent)
A Levels: A Level 3 qualification achieved by one of the following: A levels, NVQ/SVQ Level 3, or a BTEC NationalFuture prospects
With a successful completion of the apprenticeship the role will transfer into a permanent role with a full time contract. You will also have the opportunity to advance into a higher level apprenticeship to keep developing your knowledge and learning new skills.Things to consider
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries or would like more.