Would you like to work in the pharmaceutical industry as an IT apprentice?
If you enjoy IT and have a desire to learn the latest in-demand skills, then a NowSkills IT apprenticeshipcould be the right choice for you.
You will be:
- Identifying, collecting and migrating data to/from a range of internal and external systems
- Learning to manipulate and link different data sets as required
- Developing knowledge of interpreting and applying the organisation's data
- Collecting and compiling data from different sources
- Using EXCEL to export data and report on findings
- Identifying errors, such as duplicated or missing transactions
- Investigate financial performance, comparing performance against measures such as budgets
- Assisting to improve methods of calculating and reporting on performance
- Communicating results and proposed solutions to finance and non-finance colleagues
- Completing ad hoc tasks as required
At NowSkills we support you every step of the way. Just bring your determination to succeed and your commitment to a 12-15-month IT apprenticeship. We are the leaders in IT apprenticeships, just read our apprentice reviews - more leading employers choose to bring their digital opportunities to NowSkills than anyone else.
What qualifications will I achieve?
- Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship, awarded by the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Data Analysis Tools
- BCS Level 4 Diploma Analysis Concepts
100's of other IT apprenticeships roles are available
If you're not successful with this opportunity, don't worry. NowSkills is the leader in IT apprenticeships, and we partner with hundreds of leading employers who trust us to train their apprenticeship talent, and most opportunities aren't even advertised, we have learners like you, waiting for roles.
Simply register with us by applying for this opportunity (or via our website) and we will contact you about this and other roles as they are released. We accept 10 new roles per day, so it won't take long for the perfect role to find you!
NowSkills' average time for an apprentice to begin their paid apprenticeships after registration with us is 10 working days, apprentices are applying daily, don't delay apply today.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Using own initiative
- Taking a thorough and organised approach
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Grades 9-4 (A-C) in GCSE maths & English Language (can include equivalent e.g., Functional Skills Level 2 or A-Levels)
- A keen interest in IT, and be able to show employers your previous work
Upon successful completion of an IT Level 4 Apprenticeship, further progression opportunities are available:
- Promotion in the workplace, or a movement into a managerial role
- Study at a higher level of apprenticeship (dependent on occupation)
- Enrolling in a degree (full or part-time) or even a degree apprenticeship
- Continuing in the role, but undertaking additional, related qualifications to further development