About the apprenticeship
As one of our apprentices you will:
- Make all of our customers feel welcome with a friendly smile and simple hello.
- Help customers find the items they are looking for.
- Give a fast and friendly service at the tills, always offering help to pack and leaving a good impression with a friendly thank you and goodbye.
- Handle stock with care whilst working deliveries, quickly placing products into our freezers and onto our shelves ready for our customers to buy.
- Work with the rest of your team to complete the daily and weekly routines that keep our shops clean and tidy.
- Open and close the shop, handle cash, place orders and support your manager in leading the team to run an efficient shop and provide great service to our customers.
You will need:
- A friendly, positive, hardworking approach to work.
- To enjoy being busy as there is always something to do. As a junior member of management you'll jump from putting out deliveries to serving on the till, helping customers on the shop floor, to organising other team members and
- To be reliable as you will be an important part of a small team. Your colleagues and customers will depend upon you to do your best on each shift and not let the team down.
- A bit of flexibility when it comes to your shifts. When other members of your team are off enjoying their holidays.
Level 3 Retail Management
Each framework includes a diploma/certificate which shows the practical skills, a technical certificate to confirm the knowledge and understanding and Functional Skills in Maths and English.
You will be assessed throughout the apprenticeship and complete the qualification based on the competencies within your job role.
You will be assessed by a combination of observations, professional discussion, question and answer sessions and self-study which is required to confirm your knowledge and understanding of the career route you have chosen.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Work well as an individual and as part of a team
You do not have to have any qualifications to be successful in your application for this role.
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Level 3 - Retail Team Leader
About the employer
Regent Court, Lord Street
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Interviews arranged by employer.