Creative Content Assistant & Account Executive Apprentice The Tess Group Brief overview of the role This role involves creating online content for our social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook. You will also help our Business Support team with tasks such as advertising jobs, calling learners and monitor our Jotform submissions.
- Working week
- Monday - Friday, hours TBC Total hours per week: 30.00
- Weekly wage £129.00
- Expected duration 14 months
- Apprenticeship level Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Positions 1 available
Main job duties and responsibilities:
- Post regular and engaging content across all social media platforms
- Creating content for marketing including leaflets and e-shots
- Advertise jobs: Advertise a range of vacancies across job boards
- Resourcing: Assisting the recruitment team by conducting screening calls for candidates
- Outbound sales calls to potential clients and dealing with incoming inquires
- Post-workshop evaluations: Conduct post-workshop surveys for employers and learners
- Monitor BKSB system for learner updates & communicate with clients
- Set up remote learning access for learners and email out login details/instructions
- Conduct learner calls to check online platform access and progress
- OneFile reporting to share MI with the senior team
- Missed session reporting
Requirements and prospects
- Working knowledge of relevant systems, equipment, processes and procedures
- Competent in a range of IT systems and software
- Accuracy and ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Ability to work with others to achieve objectives and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate with others over the phone and in-person confidently and in a professional manner
No qualifications needed.
In future, we will help to guide you with new opportunities and the chance to progress on to a higher level apprenticeship or qualification.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Employer The Tess Group
The Tess Group are an Award Winning Learning Provider based in Northampton but work Nationally and Internationally. The business are keen to develop their online learning presence and their marketing side of the business. The business is over ten years old and has thrived due to its fun yet hard working vibrancy.
Training provider The Tess Group
- The Tess Group
Training to be provided
- Junior Content Producer level 3
- Functional Skills if required
Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised apprenticeship.
You will be offered career guidance with opportunities for progression to higher level qualifications.
Apprenticeship standard Junior content producer