As an apprentice technician at MSeis you will assist with the day to day running of the warehouse to ensure our customers receive well maintained products.
Your main roles and responsibilities will be:
- • Manufacture of PAM equipment
- • Maintenance and repair of equipment
- • Picking customer orders
- • Assisting with projects
- Helping to pick equipment for shipments.
- Checking equipment before shipping.
- Checking equipment when it returns
- Operation of database system.
- Maintenance and repair of electrical/electronic equipment
- Testing and developing equipment
- Warehouse duties
- Workshops skills and protocols
- Contributing to ISO
Scope for PAM (Passive Acoustic Monitoring), MMO (Marine Mammal Observer) training First Aid and internal procedures.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
• Driving license (preferred not essential)
• Experience using computers
• Competent using hand tools
• Practical fault-finding skills
• Good communication skillsPersonal qualities
• Team player
• A willingness to learn
• Positive can-do attitudeDesired qualifications
- Maths and English GCSE Grade 4 and above (or equivalent)
- Maths /Physics A Level
To become an integral part of the company with a varied scope of work and possibility to become a field technician. Opportunities for worldwide travel.