Alongside your day to day training you'll be working towards your Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Barista Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months. The apprenticeship is a structured, learner and employer focused development programme designed to create opportunities for lifelong knowledge, skills, and behaviours to empower you in the workplace. Every 4-6 weeks either face to face or remotely over the phone you will receive 121 blended learning by one of Lifetime's expert trainers.
What we can offer...
We are really proud of the work our Team Members deliver and we want you to feel valued and rewarded.
- A starting pay of £8.91 - 9.91 per hour (dependant on the size of the store) rising with training
- Quarterly Feelgood points scheme - potential to earn up to £400 worth of points
- Whilst on shift free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drinks
- Costa Coffee Retirement Plan, which offers matching contributions
- Costa Discount App - 25% off food & drinks in store when you're not working
- Cycle to Work Scheme through which you can make huge savings on bikes and accessories
- Huge savings on gym memberships & fitness accessories, and even our Shoes for Crews scheme for discounted footwear
- Access to Feel Good discounts, where you can get instant cashback and make savings at an array of retailers
And if this isn't enough, you will also enjoy some fundraising for our Costa Foundation, helping children in coffee growing communities gain access to safe and quality education.
A bit about the role...
Day to day you'll be making coffee. But not just any coffee, Costa Coffee! You'll perfect your craft through amazing training, taking care to make every customer experience an awesome one. In addition to this you will enjoy the following:
- Crafting great coffee with your passion and energy for that perfect blend
- Serving customers with a smile ensuring customers walk away happy, and we see them again very soon
- Be knowledgeable and confident about all Costa products, after all its not just amazing coffee we sell, don't forget our teas, frostinos, seasonal ranges and much more
- Work with your team to maintain health & safety and cleanliness across the store
- Most importantly, have fun at work. Learn, develop and meet some great people.