Would you like to work in the property investment industry as an IT apprentice?
If you enjoy IT and have a desire to learn the latest in-demand skills, then a NowSkills IT apprenticeshipcould be the right choice for you.
You will be:
- Proactively troubleshooting technical problems experienced by our team - identifying the issue and coaching them through how to fix it
- Using the helpdesk to respond to staff queries and accurately documenting the resolution
- Using your knowledge of API's and Python to integrate data between our website and Salesforce
- Be proactive in your approach and be open to contributing ideas in our team discussions
- Assisting the IT Manager with major internal projects
At NowSkills we support you every step of the way. Just bring your determination to succeed and your commitment to a 15-18-month IT apprenticeship. We are the leaders in IT apprenticeships, just read our apprentice reviews - more leading employers choose to bring their digital opportunities to NowSkills than anyone else.
What qualifications will I achieve?
- Level 4 Software Developer Apprenticeship, awarded by the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education
- A close, passionate team with an exciting calendar of social events planned throughout the year.
- Comprehensive private medical care (after 1 year), including discounted gym membership, free cinema tickets, free Starbucks and free eye tests. You will also have access to the company pension scheme.
- Outstanding performance is recognised and rewarded in various forms throughout the year, such as bonuses and social events.
100's of other IT apprenticeships roles are available
If you're not successful with this opportunity, don't worry. NowSkills is the leader in IT apprenticeships, and we partner with hundreds of leading employers who trust us to train their apprenticeship talent, and most opportunities aren't even advertised, we have learners like you, waiting for roles.
Simply register with us by applying for this opportunity (or via our website) and we will contact you about this and other roles as they are released. We accept 10 new roles per day, so it won't take long for the perfect role to find you!
NowSkills' average time for an apprentice to begin their paid apprenticeships after registration with us is 10 working days, apprentices are applying daily, don't delay apply today.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- Effective and confident communicator
- Applying a logical approach to dealing with issues
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- You enjoy providing technical solutions
- You have an intuitive understanding of technology
- Grades 9-4 (A-C) in GCSE maths & English Language (can include equivalent e.g., Functional Skills Level 2 or A-Levels)
- A keen interest in IT, and be able to show employers your previous work
Upon successful completion of an IT Level 4 Apprenticeship, further progression opportunities are available:
- Promotion in the workplace, or a movement into a managerial role
- Study at a higher level of apprenticeship (dependent on occupation)
- Enrolling in a degree (full or part-time) or even a degree apprenticeship
- Continuing in the role, but undertaking additional, related qualifications to further development