Our customer experience team is expanding and requires the support of a Junior Digital Content Producer based at our head office in Addlestone.
To work as part of the Duplo International marketing team primarily to produce videos which will attract/engage new and existing market. You will also be required to take on the storyboarding and editing of these videos. In addition, Duplo would like this role to include getting involved in other digital activity such as content planning, analytics, photography, webinar and social media support.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Video production: film and edit for a variety of digital platforms (including Facebook, YouTube and Instagram)
- Produce and edit original and existing content
- Plan, storyboard and organise video production to meet content goals
- Asset management including backing-up/archiving
- Pro-actively produce short-form video for the web and social
- Contribute to various content creation for the web and social
- Take and edit photographs for activities such as product launches
- Provide support for webinars or virtual demonstrations
- Social media maintenance
- Support with digital analytics.
Skills and attributes:
- Ability to take ownership to manage own projects
- A pro-active approach to work
- Video production and photography skills; enthusiastic to learn and grow these skills
- Basic knowledge/experience in recording sound (or keen to learn)
- Knowledge in adobe suite; Premier Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Interest in social media and other digital marketing.
Requirements and qualification:
- Experienced in Adobe suite
- HND, foundation degree, or degree in marketing and media related studies OR 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Some experience in social media and digital marketing
- Enthusiastic about/looking to grow in digital marketing