Business Administrator / Office Junior
Apprenticeship – Brighton Office Based Role
Are you looking for a place where you will have the opportunity to find your strengths and feel challenged to try new things and develop a wide spectrum of skills, to a level beyond what you thought was possible? Cloud9 could be your new place of work!
Who are we?
Cloud9 are an award-winning Microsoft Dynamics partner that works exclusively with small and medium sized clients. In short, this means we help businesses digitalize – taking their data off spreadsheets and into cloud-based systems which are more efficient to work with. Find out more at www.Cloud9insight.com.
We are known for our supportive culture and are a place where those with ambition will achieve great things.
This is an administrative role to support our HR Department and Office Manager. You will provide administrative support for the business with a particular focus on recruitment as well as support with general office management. This role has the potential for the right candidate to move longer term to other areas of the business including Sales or Sales Administration.
There are incredible career growth prospects with realistic opportunity to increase your long-term earning potential. A previous apprentice that started in a similar role is now earning >£70k in less than 5 years - which is unusual but shows what hard work, focus and commitment can bring you.
You don’t need any previous experience, just ambition and the appetite to learn new skills. Crucially you must be confident speaking to people outside the business, so the right candidate will need to enjoy the people facing aspects of the role.
You will be a highly organised forward planner with great attention to detail. You will need to be resourceful and have the ability to be focused to see every task through to completion in a timely manner.
Our ideal candidate will be one that follows instructions well but can also work well under own initiative and ask for help when needed. You will not be phased by the need to constantly multitask as every day will be varied.
In short: Ambitious, confident, organised, resourceful and able to follow instructions.
This role may suit a college leaver/ A-Level/ B-Tec/ University graduate with some previous work experience.
· Industry standard salary.
· 20 days paid holiday in addition to 8 days bank holidays.
· Additional 6 days annual well-being and personal development days (after passing probation)
· Generous investment in shadowing, mentoring, and learning opportunities with realistic opportunity for career progression.
· After passing probation, sickness insurance for up to a year pay (paid at 80% after 28 days continuous sickness).
· Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling and advice
· Unlimited unpaid holiday following probation (within flexible working policy)
· Matched up to 3% pension contribution to pension scheme.
· 8:30-5 hours (Mon-Fri) with option for flexibility and part time working.
· Modern air-conditioned offices with working kitchen adjacent to beautiful Preston Park.
· Discretionary option to have training as part of an apprenticeship (available to graduates or school leavers) or investment in CIM qualifications.
Please send over a covering letter outlining why this role interests you and your CV. If we like what we see you will be offered a first stage interview, which if passed will be followed by a written role-based assessment and then final interview.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Cloud9 is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.