Job Title: Graduate Account Manager
Salary: GBP28,000 (OTE GBP40,000)
One of fastest growing Tech companies nationally, our client is one of the largest enterprises in the UK within their sector and The Sunday Times has voted them as one of the 'Best Companies to Work For' four years in a row!
They strives to invest in the development and progression of all its employees, with a strong promote-from-within ethos. You will enter into a sociable and driven corporate environment with true vision and raw ambition for the future, embracing the work-hard, play-hard philosophy that forms the foundations of the organisation.
The Graduate Account Manager will research and generate new business as well further relationships with existing clients.
- Manage revenues and ensure business objectives and sales targets are met and exceeded
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to exploit them
- Identify and target appropriate key decision makers, contact them and qualify the lead
- Effectively manage your accounts and implement plans to develop them
- Provide support to customers, Business Development Managers and Channel Directors
Our client offers structured training and vast scope for progression. The bonuses they offer, combined with the dynamic and social office atmosphere, makes the role perfect for the ambitious and outgoing graduate.
- Competitive salary of GBP28,000
- Great OTE of GBP40,000
- Ample learning, earning and progression opportunities
- Outstanding culture and regular international incentives (once restrictions lifted)
- Company Holidays
- Regular socials
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website