The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Have a good knowledge of the internet and business/marketing in general.
- Have excellent knowledge of social media.
- Have good knowledge of updating websites.
- Have experience using WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Be smart and ambitious.
- The ability to write clearly and accurately in English.
- Entitlement to work in UK and have held UK residency for at least 3 years.
Main duties on a daily basis will be:
- Promoting the company’s products online.
- Updating Websites
- Updating products onto various websites
- Making changes to the company website
- Create Marketing campaigns
- Market the company & client’s social media
- Manage and update social media accounts
- Blog writing
- Managing databases
- Managing company mailshots
- Analyse and evaluate campaigns
- Must be a team player
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for businesses
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
• Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
Salary – £6.00 to £7.00 per hour depending on experience.
Hours – Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.00pm & Friday 9am to 2.30pm. with 30 minutes for lunch.