The business has grown from strength to strength in just over 2 years. The business has ambitious growth plans, making this the perfect opportunity for somebody to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will be well presented, professional, have an excellent telephone manner and be focused on delivering a leading service. Ideally, the candidate will be based in or around Chester City as knowledge of the city will be a huge advantage. This is the ideal role for those who have a real interest in property/estate agency and are prepared to be a sponge and learn all they can about the estate agency industry. You must be confident & self-motivated. You will learn all about our business and the industry itself, whilst induction and regular training will be provided, it is very much learning on the job coaching on offer in addition to your apprenticeship programme.
The role will be set over five days and will include working Saturdays on a rota basis.
Your responsibilities will be….
- Answering calls in a busy sales office. Offering an exceptional, leading service for each and every client. Dealing with general enquiries, taking messages for the sales team and effectively communicating with our team. Booking in viewing appointments. Conducting viewing appointments. Assisting our sales team in general office duties. Be a real company ambassador. Have a clean driving license.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to join the sales team in our company and begin to carve out your career within estate agency.
£6-£6.75 per hour
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
Our Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2 lasts for 13 months and is made up of 13 modules that will cover the totality of the standards. These will be delivered through online and physical visits throughout the first 12 months of the qualification. During the first 12 months of the course, learners will develop a portfolio of their best work.
Learners will complete training and activities to cover 13 modules. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed to meet the Customer Service Practitioner standard as well as the Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (RQF).
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioners Diploma (RQF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.