We are looking for a passionate all-round marketing and content enthusiast to join us
This is a Permanent contract where you will join us in a varied role as a Digital Marketing and Content Executive. You will be participating in the ‘Digital Marketer Apprenticeship’ by the School of Marketing where 8 hours of the week will be devoted to improving your marketing skills. This can be a remote job and can be done from anywhere if the time-zone allows. Yet, you should be able to come to the office for training and for weekly team meetings.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who shares the same passion for digital learning. In addition, you are a fast learner with a can-do attitude, and you look to progress to a more specific marketing role in the future.
Digital Marketing and Content Executive
As a Digital Marketing and Content Executive, you'll contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote a product, service, or idea. This is a varied role, which includes:
● Public relations
● Product development
As a Digital Marketing and Content Executive you will be required to:
● Create awareness of and develop the brand you're marketing
● Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
● Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing, and campaigns
● Support the Founder in delivering agreed activities
● Source advertising opportunities and place adverts on social media channels
● Work closely with in-house design team to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
● Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
● Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
● Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
● Source and secure sponsorship
● Maintain and update customer databases
● Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
● Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
● Knowledge of developing and implementing a marketing strategy (preferably as part of a wider sales and marketing programme)
● An understanding of evaluation and reviews on marketing campaigns, advertising, and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
● Experience in tracking marketing performance, return on investment and presenting these as monthly or weekly reports to management
● Market awareness and the ability to monitor and report on competitor activity
● Leading external agencies, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials, and online activities
● Overseeing and managing a marketing budget
You will be automatically enrolled to a Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship by the School of Marketing where you will be partaking in a 15-month programme that will supply you with all the skills necessary to become a successful Digital Marketer. You will not only be a part of a fun team who will help you with your learnings on the job, but you will also spend 20% of your time off the job training.
Off the job training will cover the theoretical side of digital marketing and will be delivered through lectures, role-play, and online learning. Along with practical training exercises like work shadowing, project work, mentoring and working with cross-functional teams to broaden your experience.
Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship you will be able to progress onto higher level study programmes, become an ‘Associate Member’ of the Chartered Institute for IT or a ‘Professional’ member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
£18,500 per annum
21 days of holidays
Remote and flexible work
You must qualify as a UK resident and have the right to work in the UK to apply for this position as a full-time UK worker, but we are flexible and open to discussing other options within +/-1h GMT business hours.