As a Salesperson, you will be expected to provide great service to our customers, we're looking for people like us; people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
It's important that our customers get their deliveries on time, every time, but as well as providing a dependable service. You will need to build up a good relationship with our customers and suppliers.
Lastly, as you'll be working closely with your depot colleagues, you need to be a team player who's always willing to get stuck in.
At Civils and Lintels you will be working towards your Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.
Day to day duties:
- Responsible for your own internal customer ledger
- Build relationships with our key suppliers
- Handle customer orders and enquiries daily
- Work towards achieving depot targets
- Create a close working relationship with team members
- Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers and in
turn maximize profitable sales and margin
- Operates efficiently and effectively along with complying with company policy
- Always ensure a tidy working environment in line with health and safety guidelines
- Any other requirements set by your manager